One Democratic State - creating one democratic state in Israel/Palestine
- The One-State Vision and Foundational Principles of a Republic in Historic Palestine
- Daniel Berrigan’s 1973 prophecy: Israel is becoming ‘the tomb of the Jewish soul’
- N.B.: My Recent Revision of the Standard Call for One Democratic State
- ...it is imperative to dissolve the Jewish state of Israel. Such a state, which has no basis other than a fascistic narrative constructed out of paranoia and mythology, has
- no legitimacy in our world. It embodies all of the characteristics that humanity has resoundingly rejected in the last century - colonialism, racism, ethnic cleansing,
- apartheid and genocide. The dehumanization and destruction of a people, along with the dispossession of their land and property, is utterly intolerable. The only feasible
- alternative is its replacement by a pluralistic, democratic state that includes the Palestinians as equals. There is no other viable solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.