The Energy Quest window system from Glass-Rite is our state of the art vinyl window. Our vinyl frames and sashes are fusion welded at all four corners for maximum stability. This ensures that the frames will not leak air or water. Our frames are a heavy duty vinyl available in white or almond with a frame depth of 3 ¼ inches. We use a metal reinforcement where the locks screw to the frame. This also acts as a stabilizer so that the window will never warp or sag. At Glass-Rite we designed our window specifically for New Mexico so it is uniquely suited for our daily temperature swings.
Benefits and Features of the Energy Quest Frame
· 3 ¼” Frame depth is ideal for replacement applications. Optional nail-fin has 1” setback and flush-fin is also available so the frame will fit any construction needs.
· Exterior beveled frame design adds style to the windows appearance. Our frame is available in White or Almond to compliment any color scheme.
· Advanced interlock sash design between sashes creates an effective engineered air infiltration barrier. It uses multiple rows of weather-stripping combined with effective forced entry resistance created by exterior glazing stops.
· A narrow site-line meeting rail is designed to maximize daylight glass area while providing narrow, contemporary site-line reveal.
· Our Dual-Weep sill drainage carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
Glass-Rite is also a proud distributor of JeldWen windows and doors. We can deliver JeldWen’s Premium and Builder’s custom vinyl replacement windows and Premium Vinyl Patio Doors.
For more details: http://www.glass-rite.com/window-replacement/energyquest-vinyl-windows/
808 Gibson SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
At Glass-Rite, we tailor our products to New Mexico climate and conditions. New Mexico is an area that gets very HOT, very COLD, and windy. We have designed our replacement windows to take these unique climate factors into account, so that you can have a quality vinyl window that is suited to OUR climate!
For more details: http://www.glass-rite.com/